We are looking for a Senior Live Ops Manager to add to our Product team. This role can initially be performed remotely, but will be expected to work in the office eventually.
You will be reporting directly to the VP of Growth, to define & champion a game’s Product Vision & Strategy for several titles.
You will be inspiring our growth team to deliver best-in-class live operations and player experiences that are compelling, fun and social. You will work closely with all departments to create an outstanding game experience that optimizes retention and monetization metrics.
Stack is an end-to-end SaaS-based solution that scales mobile app business growth and drives profits by synthesizing User Acquisition, Ad Monetization and Business Intelligence. Stack is an independent market player that strives to clear the way for publishers and advertisers to collaborate directly. In an industry known for being opaque, Stack aims to increase transparency and empower mobile app businesses with the technology and information they need to thrive in a highly competitive landscape.
In this role, you will:
- Lead the creation, configuration, and optimization of in-game events, contests, new content, and sales to achieve our monthly goals;
- Lead the creation of, and applying quantitative analyses on priority topics impacting the games’ live ops performance (e.g., retention, engagement, monetization);
- Take a leading role in collaborating with other areas of the business as needed, including the roadmap & design team, developers, customer relations, quality assurance, art, and analytics to achieve our goals (e.g., live ops design, tuning, maintenance);
- Define live operations strategy and events roadmap for casual mobile gaming product;
- Design and measure events performance in relation to sales, features, tests, and results in order to evaluate the performance of new events, features and game content;
- Collaborate with creatives and other cross-functional teams team to ensure engaging new content and events are delivered to the highest quality;
- Develop and consistently maintain a deep knowledge of the product by playing regularly, participating in events, and optimizing your strategy.
- Track record of delivering market leading KPI’s driven through live operations;
- Experience with backlog management and priority setting;
- Experience A/B testing design assumptions to maximize KPIs of a feature;
- Excellent interpersonal skills. Outstanding written/oral, organizational, analytical skills, and attention to detail;
- Strong passion for creating fun, compelling and compelling user experiences;
- Ability to provide clear direction and measurable goals;
- Self-motivated, entrepreneurial, creative and analytic;
- Experience leading live operations teams in casual gaming;
- Experience building and executing live operations strategy.
Please know that we review all submitted materials and will contact those candidates whom we believe to be the best fit for this position.