What you’ll be doing:
- Engage in online guerilla marketing in mobile app developer communities to increase word-of-mouth virality across social media, forums, Slack groups, etc. and increase the number of positive reviews;
- Execute full-funnel marketing campaigns to increase user sign-ups and product adoption, including experimenting with account-based marketing to achieve better results with enterprise clients;
- Partner with clients and service providers to create use cases;
- Create product marketing assets, landing pages, sales enablement tools, blog posts, newsletter, whitepapers, etc. with the help of designers;
- Communicate the vision and value of new products to the sales team and develop sales assets that facilitate the selling process;
- Execute paid online ad campaigns;
- Partner with event managers to drive the marketing aspects of industry event participation and sponsorship contracts and fulfillment of deliverables;
- Project manage webinars, including securing speakers, online logistics, driving attendance and managing implementation day of the event.
- 3+ years of marketing experience;
- Understanding of the mobile app space;
- Understanding of effective online community engagement;
- Excellent ability to write persuasive content in English (research, ideate, write, edit);
- Proven record of executing full-funnel marketing programs;
- Ability to empathize with mobile app developers’ and publishers’ needs and create marketing assets to address them;
- Ability to distill complex technical concepts into simple to understand messaging;
- Ability to work independently and learn on own new marketing technologies without direct guidance;
- A combination of analytical and creative abilities;
- Ability to drive projects and influence across cross-functional and geographical teams;
- A growth mindset.
- Experience working with marketing automation tools;
- Experience with paid online ads;
- Experience in the mobile app space and/or startups;
- Russian language skills.