We’re looking for a scrappy, strategic, and growth-focused Product Marketing Lead (CIS) to lead the strategy and execution of marketing activities to drive growth in the CIS region.
- Own the marketing strategy and execution to drive full-funnel growth in the CIS market;
- Write and distribute content that resonate with the target audience to drive product adoption;
- Lead and oversee digital marketing strategies to maximize and enhance consumer reach, acquisition, engagement, and satisfaction in the CIS region;
- Support the VP of Marketing in the development of the product’s competitive differentiation, product positioning, product messaging, and go-to-market strategies aimed at the CIS market;
- Responsible for the creation of marketing web pages and other digital assets in collaboration with the design team;
- Develop and track marketing program performance metrics and optimize through continuous testing;
- Identify and lead promotion in Russian-speaking digital channels, media outlets and online communities that are frequented by mobile app developers to increase brand and product awareness;
- Spearhead various campaigns that are geared towards the product’s message, demand generation, consumer retention, internal communication of strategies, and so forth.
- Degree in Marketing or equivalent field;
- Located in Europe, fluent in English and Russian. Remote work ok;
- Impeccable verbal and written communication skills; ability to translate complex, technical ideas into terms that consumers can understand;
- Able to work independently and cross-functionally;
- Understanding of the mobile industry space;
- Experience in the mobile apps industry, focus on mobile gaming or AdTech preferred;
- Minimum of 3 years of experience of product marketing, preferably in mobile advertising;
- Self-starter; able to build and support full marketing funnel with little supervision;
- Quick learner; able to understand our marketing strategy and complete all tasks accordingly;
- Highly analytical; necessary to develop high-value marketing tools, set and monitor key marketing metrics, drive sales and partnership enablement, and identify customer and market needs.