We’re looking to hire a highly motivated Lead Account Manager to add to our Minsk office. If you’re looking to join an innovative company, please apply.
Lead Account Manager is responsible for solution-selling using data driven methods to focus on customer’s ROI to drive business retention and expansion. Ability to cross-sell solutions to grow accounts would be essential too.
- Participation in the organization of AM processes;
- Meeting organization, transfer ideas to the team;
- Regular 1-1 meetings with team members; Make sure that each team member in the context of changes or updates and act based on our main goals and priorities;
- Help with preparing documentation, instructions or training programs that focus on furthering professional development and performance;
- Participate in the screening and hiring of new candidates;
- Weekly report on data, activity, and performance of the team;
- Help the team to build and maintain strong, stable relationships with clients;
- Provide the team with own monetization experience;
- Stay up-to-date with product launches and periodically provide support to clients;
- Help team members with time management, individual working process organization based on priorities;
- Ability to educate the team, provide own experience. Good communication and monetization skills (mid lvl);
- Enthusiastic team-player. Flexible and open to work in an agile environment. Hands-on;
- Time-management and self-organization abilities;
- Basic analytical skills;
- Fast adapt to the changes.
- High level of English;
- 2+ years of experience in start-up companies