The bi-annual index is a mobile app market research report which highlights the performance of mobile media sources. The latest edition covers 20 billion app installs and 39 billion app opens across 11,500 different apps.
It is calculated by comparing install growth, number of apps growth, and average installs per app growth, which makes AppGrowth’s ranking a big recognition for the Stack team and a real proof-point of our dedication to serve publishers first. Ahead of other industry leaders featured in the same category, AppGrowth’s placement makes it the second strongest network for growth and signifies the next phase of our journey towards helping mobile app businesses scale profits more seamlessly.
Developed in 2018 and officially launched to the market this month, AppGrowth is thriving and increasing its market share at a rapid rate. What makes AppGrowth unique is that it runs on machine learning technology to scale winning mobile apps beyond installs, and is driven by a team of dedicated and reliable experts. Reaching your ideal audience is now powered by data insights that optimize ROI in real time. Additional benefits include:
- Access to world’s largest RTB exchanges: MoPub, AdX
- Exclusive direct inventory — our own ad exchange (MAU 500M)
- Precise targeting of your ideal users
- ROAS-based optimization to grow high-value users and ad whales
- Managed service: customization and comprehensive campaign management
- Playable ad creatives designed for optimal conversions (no additional cost)
- Fraud protection — we only work with reliable partners
- Exportable data for further business intelligence analysis
Every successful mobile app business comes to a point where they need to scale faster and stronger. AppGrowth enables this growth by uniting User Acquisition, Ad Monetization and Business Intelligence to produce long-lasting results.